Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Tea Cakes and Fall Flowers


Fall is my favorite time of year. Cooler weather, pretty leaves and beautiful flowers. My favorite part is baking cookies with the kids. We have been having some fun with an old recipe of my grandmothers.






It took a little bit more to talk Jonathan to join in the baking this year, but I think he ended up having fun too. Jessica really gets into it....notice the food coloring on her hands!


We also made a bit of a mess, but sometimes getting messy is just as much fun as getting to eat the cookies!





Jonathan is very serious about the decoration on his cookes. He was picking up pieces of sugar one at a time to make sure they were placed just right on his cookies....or should I say his work of art :)








1 comment:

Ashley said...

Absolutely my favorite time of year is Fall. Just because of Halloween. Keep on the good work.