Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Meet Oliver Dee and Jenny




Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever laid eyes on? I got him from a breeder in Springfield a couple of weekends ago and we have been consumed with every move he makes. My dad actually sent me to get him for my mom, but the kids can't stay away from him. He kept my mom up the first couple of nights but is now getting into the hang of things. He went to the vet and he weighs a whopping 3.7 pounds. The vet doesn't think he will get very big, but I am guessing somewhere around 18-20 pounds. He is an American Eskimo Spitz.....he is also one of the most spoiled dogs in the world.


Which now leads me to have to blog about my beloved blue heeler/boxer mix, Jenny. She is an outside dog, because of her size. She is about 80 pounds, but is so loving and playful. We have had her about 5 years now. Oliver is a little scared of Jenny right now, but I am sure that all has to do with the size difference. Jenny is a very active dog and she makes it almost impossible to get pictures of her.
Stay tuned for more pictures of these cuties later....also, I will try to get good pictures of our cat and all of our fishes :) We are animal lovers here!!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Well, you know we have an Eskie ourselves...she is sleeping with Annslee now : )