Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas! We are ready (finally) for Christmas...the kids especially. Now all the shopping is done and it is time to sit back and relax. I think we have fixed every kind of goodie to snack on this evening. We have a new addition to our family this Christmas Eve. His name is Trenton and he is adorable. He is only 9 weeks old and I think he is the cutest kitten ever. We are now up to 2 dogs (Oliver and Jenny), 2 cats (Leonard and Trenton), and 2 fish (Flare and Earth). I already have some pictures of Trenton, but I will need to get them loaded so I can post him in all his cuteness.
These are just a couple of pictures that I snapped of the kids a few nights ago. Not sure why they came out a little fuzzy though.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: